Voice Recorder HD –
“One of the most highly regarded voice recorder apps is Voice Recorder HD by eFusion.” – The New York Times
It is a full featured best voice recorder application with stunning interface for business man, audio professional, sound engineer, journalist, lecturer, school/college student and anyone else who needs to manage voice memos.
It is Unique For
- Audio quality(HQ)
- iCloud sharing (iOS 5 and above).
- Dropbox upload sharing.
- Audio files Export/Import over the USB (*.wav only)
- Simple user interface
- Supports any OS(Mac, Windows, Linux, etc) to play
- iPad retina display support
- Accessibility support for people with disabilities
- Unlimited recording time (Tested up to 8 hours)
- Background recording (You can open other app while recording)
- Ability to configure audio quality
- Share voice memo by email
- iCloud sharing (iOS 5 and above). Take a record at meeting it will available on your other iCloud devices.
- Upload into Dropbox. Backup and share of your important records makes easy.
- Auto save recording while interrupt by incoming call
- Transfer audio files to computer(PC/Mac) using USB (iTunes require)
- Recorded audio file can play on any Operating System
- Tagging voice memos
- Quick and simple to use
- Universal binary (iPad and iPhone version in a single application).
- Supports external mic to record long distance sound(Tested with iRig Mic). This feature is ideal for sound engineer, vocalist and journalist.
You will love to open this gorgeous app in front of your business clients or colleague during meeting.
I was looking for a simple good audio recorder for my iPhone, so I could record an Audio Book. I am impressed. It’s easy to use, and yet does everything I’ve asked of it. I love being able to upload the recordings to share with others. I’m sending my book audio clips to Dropbox, because they’re too large to send by email. I do use Open In feature to upload large voice memos to dropbox. Everything works fine and reliable application.
Been using this for three years now to record our church sermons.
Funny that a mastering professional with many years experience asked me what I used to record my vocals on a perticular song, b.c the thought it sounded great – I used this app.
I’ve been using every form of voice recorder imaginable for 20 years as a professional songwriter/producer, and this is the best I’ve found to date.
I work for a newspaper and love it! I’ve had many recording devices over the years but tis is the easiest and best!