AVR is the best voice recording application with cool interface and perfect functions for businesspersons, reporters, tutors, audio experts, sound engineers, school personnel, university students and those who need to manage voice memos.
Support for Apple Watch
It is available on both iPhones and iPads.
* Main functions
- Direct recording MP3, WAV, M4A audio format
- High quality audio recording
- Unlimited recording time
- Background recording (you can use other apps while recording/ secret recordings possible)
- Wave display for recording status
- Various audio quality options
Sample rate : (11, 025KHz, 22, 050KHz, 44, 100KHz, 48, 000KHz)
Bit rate (48kbps, 64kbps, 128kbps, 192kbps, 256kbps, 320kbps)
- Mono/stereo recording
- Records playable in various media
- Restart voice recordings after paused by phone calls
- Add description to voice records
- Fast and easy to use
- Display recording file size
- Safe stop for low battery and storage space
- Bluetooth support
- Support audio formats (MP3, WAV, M4A) HD
- 4 microphone designs. (Professional, Classic, Studio, Studio Pro)
* Powerful file Sharing & Management
- Transfer files using iTunes
- Dropbox / SoundCloud / Box support.
- Wi-Fi file management (upload, download, edit...)
- File sharing / send file in another app “Open in”
You can create folders to save and control files
*Repeated, slow or fast play
You play repeatedly, slow or fast.
Replay, Rewind, Forward / 0.1x ~ Play
Fine-tune the playback speed
*Trim audio records
You can trim the voice records as you want.
You can use the left/right pointers to trim the voice records and save it. (mp3, wav, m4a)
Voice records are visualized so that you can easily identify voice sections.
You can play immediately by adding several tags to one audio file at selected time.
Play at the location of tag
*Sound file combination
You can create one new file out of several audio file.
Create a file by setting play sequence of several files
What's New in Version 4.8
Excellentby Dean N
It's tough to find a decent recorder that creates small MP3 files and allows you to email or use several options for sharing. I used to use iProRecorder, but that is no longer supported and is incompatible with iOS9.
This program has several upgrades, which I do not need, but I plan to upgrade it out of principle because it is an excellent and useful program.
Thanks to the programmers.
Easy to use, solid performance.by Anactorprepares
This app was a very simple product to use. Great clarity, easy to trim and modify, and very easy to upload. Would like to be able to change the name of the MP3 file but I have to upload it first. Other than that it's a solid app.