is a program combining two functions that are audio recorder and audio editor. This program can help to backup the song contained in old tapes.
- Record: with, the user can record sound from different sources, such as in-line magnetic-tape player or microphone. The user will be able to adjust independently the volume of the left and right canal of the sound.
- Edit: this software includes numerous editing tools. User can modify both recorded track and audio file which is already saved in the computer. allows separating the recorded sound with numerous tracks and adding fade in effect.
- Improve quality: offers the possibility to restore the quality of audio track recorded from old tapes and vinyl. This program includes filter which can erase the click and crackle sound during the recording process.
- Operating system: Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Disk space required: 5 MB
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Audio Editor / Recorder - Cut / Paste using Puch In/Out ...
NAB 2011 – Sound Devices Pix 220 and 240 external ...
Audio Editor / Recorder - Normalize - Fade In - Fade Out