You can earn money when your sound recordings are used anywhere on YouTube. On any videos!
You earn money when other people use your sound recordings in their videos and on your own YouTube videos too. TuneCore can collect all this revenue for you through its YouTube Sound Recording Revenue collection service. There is a low, one-time setup fee for all your current and future sound recordings and you keep 80% of collected revenue!
Features & Benefits
- One-time setup fee covers all your current and future sound recordings.
- There are no additional submission costs. None.
- You choose which tracks you want to collect money on (monetize).
- You can include or exclude (whitelist) your own YouTube Channel.
- TuneCore submits eligible tracks to YouTube.
- YouTube Content ID system identifies your sound recordings & revenue.
- TuneCore collects the revenue from YouTube. TuneCore deposits money directly in your account monthly.
Pricing & Rates
Additional cost when tracks are submitted.
Artist keeps 80% of revenue TuneCore collects.Get Started