- Download the WM Sound Recorder software here, and then copy the installation file to your mobile phone. Note that the software is working on the platform Window 5 and 6.
- Find the installation file with the File Explorer, and click the file to start installation. You can choose to install it either on your device or on the storage card.
- Click “Start” button and select “Program” after installation, you will find the WM Sound Recorder is already in your phone. Click the program and you will see a notice of registration, still, it has 7 days for trial before buy and the trial version has the same functions with the full version, you can cancel it for a try first and buy it if it really proves useful.
- Press the red button (record) and the recording begins and the button turns blue (stop). You can stop recording by pressing the blue button. The green buttons are for the volumes.
- You can stop the record at any time and listen to the recording by clicking the triangle button (play and pause), to stop playing, press the square button.
- The above is the general functions of the software. Yet there are some import features of WM Screen Recorder to be explored.
- Press the “Action” at the bottom to the right.
- Under “files”, you can make operations to the recorded files.
- Under “options”, you can set the Input format of the file as MP3 or WAV and their quality; you can set the directory of your recording files. You can choose to record calls of next, today’s and all calls.
- Note that the default setting is “Do not record any call”. ONLY you change the setting to other options (eg. Record next call) can your mobile phone automatically record your mobile phones.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Steps Recorder in Windows 8.1
How to record sound with hypercam 2 the right way ...
Sound Recorder Tutorial