12 TURNTABLES AND A MICROPHONE !
Take scratching performances to the extreme with superhuman turntablism. Scratch Disc provides up to 12 turntable slots to load any sound imaginable and then scratch scratch scratch it to make rhythms and effects.
• Up to 12 spinning discs at once.
• Over 200 sounds to scratch with.
• Scratch with songs from your iTunes music library.
• AudioBus and Inter-App Audio let you record your performances directly into other apps such as GarageBand, Cubasis and Loopy.
WITH IN-APP PURCHASE:
• More sounds and projects.
• Record yourself or other sounds and scratch with them.
• Paste sounds from other apps.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Added some special free content for the Holidays! New sounds include Santa, Jingle Bells and New Years sound effects.
Also Audiobus updated to 2.1.5.
How pro dj apps should beby FileSpnr
Hi, my name is Steve Brown. I am what some would call the "EF Hutton of DJing "having dreamt up devices such as the NI F1 and Numark orbit" every product manager pays attention to my "visions" of djing's future. I see a device with eight jog wheels per channel controlling "stems/hot cues/samples" and operating in the same manner as the disks in this app. This concept was first introduced in the rapmushi app, but still hasn't found its way into softwares like serato or vdj. So, having this app to work with in this way is very exciting. I love this app.
Love it!!!by Babarambaba
I love this app; however, I wish I could scratch the middle of the audio sample as well without having to use another disc. As it stands now, you can only restart the sample from the beginning.
Great App!!!by AprilRoxStudios
I'm a professional recording engineer and composer and absolutely love using this app! -AprilRox Studios, LLC