Among multiple audio conversion programs, there is Audio Converter All-in-one, an easy to use and lightweight application. Developed by mp3-soft.com, the software is one of the quickest of the available programs in its category.
- Output formats: Audio Converter All-in-one’s main purpose is to modify file’s formats into popular ones such as MP3, WAV, WMA and OGG. The program provides final results with high quality sound and fully supports batch processing for you to save time.
- Supported formats: Audio Converter All-in-one is able to deal with video files and allows you to load, on its interface, files’ formats like AVI, G721, G723, and G726. Standard audio files like MP3, WAV, OGG, WMA, and VOX are also supported.
- Configurable: Audio Converter All-in-one gives you the ease to set your own output directories for every files or every group of file you convert. For instance, you are allowed to choose frequency values channels, VBR and bitrates and so forth.
- Operating system: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Required drive space: 6Mb
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Best Free AntiVirus For Windows XP/Vista/7/8 You Can Get
Windows XP - How to use nLite (free software) to remove ...
How to Speed Up Windows XP for Free