With Audacity you can edit and record audio files. It can handle most of audio formats and podcasts as well. An ideal solution to record live, tapes, to cut and mix sounds.
Key features :
- User interface : Its clean and beautiful interface offers you rich menus for easy access to all functions. But if you would like to play or record a song, you can have a quick access via toolbar.
- Formats : With Audacity, you can import, process and export files that have the following formats : WAV, FLAC, AIFF, AU and OGG Vorbis.
- Recording : It has the ability to record at high sample rates from microphones, USB or Firewire devices. Moreover, it is possible to record several channels at once and modify spitch.
- Sound editing : To edit a sound, you can perform the basic operations like to cut, to copy, to paste, to delete. If you like, you can also perform audio spectrum analysis.
- Effects : Like all other audio editors, it can offers you a wide range of effects such as noise processing, equalization, bass, high or low pass filters, amplify, fade in or out, normalize, reverse, echo and phaser filters. For additional effects, use plugins.
- CPU : 2 GHz
- RAM : 4 GB
- OS : Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7
- A rich-featured application.
- Nice interface.
- Excellent audio quality.
Other systemsAudacity is available on Portable and Windows.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
How to download and install audacity on windows 10?
Downloading Audacity for Windows 7