Aodix is described as "the ultimate bridge between tracking and sequencing", featuring full support for ASIO and VST 2.0 allowing modular wiring of VST instances and pure real-time operation.
- 256 track multi-pattern sequencer.
- Virtually unlimited pattern length, intended for pattern call operation.
- 32-bit float sample precision.
- Up to 960 PPQN timestamp precision.
- Selectable timeline quantization.
- Step and step-free editing/recording.
- Pure real-time event recording including automation (VST and MIDI CC).
- Several real-time/offline editing modes (e.g. edit and play elsewhere).
- Powerful MIDI-masking.
- Full VST 2.0 support.
- Supports plug-ins that are known to work with only a few hosts.
- Modular VST routing through wires, multiple VST output support.
- Full VST parameter automation with automation matrix.
- ASIO output achieving low driver latencies (1ms).
- MIDI Out through a MIDI-out supplied wrapper.
- 32-bit float IEEE mono/multi-channel file rendering.
Developer: Arguru Software
Traverso is a multitrack audio recorder and editor for windows.
Traverso offers an innovative User Interface concept, with which it tries to differ from other multitrack audio applications and, more importantly, provides a powerfull tool to easy and quickly record or import, edit and mix songs.
Traverso is a complete solution from recording to CD Mastering. By supplying many common tools in one package, the user isn't forced to learn different applications who often have different ways to be controlled. This will lower the learning curve considerably and as a result, the user will be able to do his audio processing much quicker!
New in v0.42.0
- Read and write support for Ogg Vorbis, WavPack, FLAC and MP3
- On the fly sample rate conversion
- A simple yet effective Project backup and restore system
- Better use of available hard disk bandwidth
- Encoding formats for recording added: W64 and WavPack
- 3 new themes added, notably the medium-contrast and ubuntu theme
- Fixed a number of bugs, added new ones and various improvements all over the
- User Manual translated into German and Portuguese
Advanced music creation tool. Next generation of trackers. Modular virtual studio.
- Compatibility with thousands of virtual instruments - can load VST, VSTi, and DirectX DMO plug-ins.
- Integrated sampler. Support for up to 15 typical tracker effects:
Note/channel stereo pan, stereo shift, volume tremolo, volume slide up/down,
frequency shift up/down, pitch set
Note delay, reverse, chord play, vibrato, resonance filter,
Note retrig (2 types), glide, panbrello
Sample offset (2 types), sample zone selector
- All internal operations are 32-bit floating point, except calculations requiring 64-bit floating-point precision.
- Can import the following types of song modules:
IT, Impulse Tracker module
XM, Fast Tracker 2 module
S3M, Scream Tracker module
MOD, ProTracker module
MID, MIDI file
- DirectX wave and MIDI driver output.
- Renders wave file (PCM16 PCM32 FLOAT32 at 00 Hz).
- Standard Windows interface
SVArTracker is provided as freeware for private (non-commercial) or educational (including non-profit organizations) use.
platform to be able to run on several operating systems, and being open source to be able to embrace the best open source technology being available at any time.
- Legacy Frinika Synthrack GUI rewritten.
- Send tempo events to all midi device associated with midi lanes.
- Virtual keyboard octave selection moved to trackerpanel, as it only applies there
- Ctrl-S (save) now works from tracker panel
- Part drag and drop now working with tempochanges.
- Added all GM2 controllers to the pianoroll controller view.
- Tempo box now edits current tempo event.
- Solo/Mute logic now works for midi+audio.
- Piano roll. Drum note write mode. Press+drag creates new notes at quantization pionts.
- Sequencer now changes tempo whilst playing (changes to tempo box). But jumps!!!
- Gervill 0.9 (Software Synth supporting SF2 and much more)
- French locale.
- Allow users to use cubase style patch map for a device
- Allow start of part to be before zero.
- Many bug fixes