Here is the what their summaries says on the USC.
Jokosher is a simple and powerful multi-track studio. Jokosher provides a complete application for recording, editing, mixing and exporting audio, and has been specifically designed with usability in mind. The developers behind Jokosher have re-thought audio production at every level, and created something devilishly simple to use.
Jokosher offers a strong feature set:
- Easy to use interface, designed from the ground up. Jokosher uses concepts and language familiar to musicians, and is a breeze to use.
- Simple editing with splitting, trimming and moving tools.
- Multi-track volume mixing with VU sliders.
- Import audio (Ogg Vorbis, MP3, FLAC, WAV and anything else supported by GStreamer) into your projects.
- A range of instruments can be added to a project, and instruments can be renamed.
- Instruments can also be muted and soloed easily.
- Export to MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, WAV and anything else GStreamer supports.
Audacity is a multi-track audio editor for Linux/Unix, MacOS and Windows. It is designed for easy recording, playing and editing of digital audio. Audacity features digital effects and spectrum analysis tools. Editing is very fast and provides unlimited undo/redo.
Supported file formats include Ogg Vorbis, MP2, MP3, WAV, AIFF, and AU.
This is a free, cross platform multitrack audio recording and editing suite, with an innovative and easy to master user interface. It is suited for both the professional and home user, who needs a robust and solid DAW.