How to record Skype calls - Audio / Video
This Skype video was uploaded after being recorded by Bandicam without converting.
Bandicam usually uses 'Screen Recording' mode to record Skype video calls
To record the Skype calls, please visit
How to record Skype calls + Computer sounds + My voice?
With Bandicam, you can record Skype calls, your voice, your friend's voice, game/computer sounds at the same time.
If you can't record the Skype calls (Your voice and Your friend's voice), please check the settings below:
1. Bandicam settings for Skype
- 1 Choose "Screen Recording" mode to record Skype calls. » more
- 2 Select "Win Sound (WASAPI)". It will allow you to record computer sounds and your friend's voice.
- 3 Select "Your Microphone". It will allow you to record your voice/microphone.
- 4 Check "Two Sound Mixing". It will allow you to merge the Primary+Secondary sound into one audio track.
2. Windows settings for Skype
When you start Skype, Skype/Windows will change your computer volume automatically.* Windows XP users
When you are talking with your friends in Skype, "Stereo Mix" may be unchecked by Windows.
To record game/program/video/audio sounds with Skype, you should re-check "Stereo Mix" while you are talking and increase the "Stereo Mix" volume.
* Windows Vista/7/8/10 users
When you are talking with your friends in Skype, the "game/program/video/audio sounds" will be reduced by Windows.
To record game/program/video/audio sounds with Skype, check "Do nothing" under the "Communications" tab in Windows.
And then, check the volume mixer while you are talking.
3. Skype settings for Skype
- 1 Select "Microphone" to use/record your voice.
- 2 Select "Speakers" to hear/record your friend's voice.
- 3 Uncheck "Automatically adjust microphone/speaker settings" and increase the volume bar.