SoundTap is streaming audio capture software which will convert any audio playing through your computer to mp3 or wav files. Streaming audio is recorded by a special kernel driver to preserve digital audio quality.
Streaming Audio Recording Applications
- Record internet radio webcasts. Radio stations are required to log and archive all broadcasts under FCC regulations.
- Save streaming audio broadcasts. If you are using BroadWave to broadcast your band, SoundTap can record and archive the broadcasts.
- Record streaming audio conferences. SoundTap works perfectly to record conferences hosted with our Quorum Conference Server.
- Convert audio from uncommon formats to wav or mp3. e.g., Convert a voice recording in ds2 format to mp3 using a ds2 player and SoundTap.
- Record VoIP phone calls made with Skype or Express Talk softphone.
This is often done in businesses or call centers for quality assurance.
Streaming Audio Recorder Features
- Record audio played on your computer in direct digital with no quality loss
- Saves files in wav or mp3 format with a wide range of selected codec and compression options
- Ability to record and mix microphone input to capture both sides when recording a VoIP or Conference conversation (optional)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Audio book and audio article recording software
Review : nTrack (Multitrack recording audio software)
Intro to RecordForAll Audio Recording Software