|This sound editing software is a professional quality audio editor for iPhone, iPad and Android. It lets you create and edit music, voice and other audio recordings. When editing audio files you can cut, copy and paste parts of recordings and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification and reverb.
WavePad is designed to be very easy and intuitive to use for audio editing. Within minutes you will be able to open or record an audio file and edit it.
WavePad is the ideal solution for professionals working away from a computer, from journalists and scientists to any other audio enthusiast on the go.
Audio Editor Features
- Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence and more
- Audio effects include, amplify, normalize, reverb, echo, reverse, fade and more
- Supports autotrim and voice activated recording
- Save audio files in many formats including mp3, wav and aiff
- Select sample rates from 8000-44100hz, 8-32 bits
- Reduce background noise
- Save files to main memory or memory card
- Email or ftp recorded or edited audio
- Supports iTunes sharing of audio files
- Easy to use interface
Typical Audio Editing Applications
- Software audio editing for professional journalists on the move
- Record interviews, edit and send from your mobile device
- Normalizing the level of audio files
- Editing mp3 files for ringtones and other portable functions
- Voice editing for multimedia productions