is a free and complete audio editor.
- Editing: allows editing audio files. Users are allowed to cut, copy or paste files. It supports several file formats such as mp3, wav, aif, aiff, vorbis and more.
- Treatment: it is possible to process audio files. Users can for example convert a stereo file to mono and vice versa. Moreover, they can also insert silence or normalize the volume. Several other editing processes are available.
- Applying effects: applying effects on the files is possible. To do this, users just have to install the VST effect. Combining and joining multiple effects is possible. Each user can create combined effects and save them for later use.
- Analysis: has all the tools needed to analyze a file. For example, there is the RMS power. The frequency analysis can be done in 2D or 3D.
- Operating system: Windows XP and Windows Vista.
- Processor: Pentium IV or equivalent.
- Required disk space: 5 MB
- RAM: 512 MB
- Wavosaur free audio editor is easy to handle.
- Simple and intuitive interface.
- Supports ASIO.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Free Audio Editor 2014
Audacity: Free Audio Editor
How to Edit Audio with Free Audio Editor