NETIA offers Snippet LE (Light Edition) 8, the new free version of its Radio-Assist 8 production tool, especially designed for journalistic editing work. The Snippet tool is a user-friendly way to complete simple or complex audio edit work. The Snippet LE 8 application is a streamlined version of the "Snippet" tool available in the company's leading Radio-Assist radio automation software.
- Editing interviews and reports
- Selection of a sequence at random
- Two cut modes: by adding or removing
- File editing before recording ends
- Trim bin
- Setting fade points, sequence inversion, and insertion of new sounds
- Stretching a selected sequence
- Drag and drop, screen exit scroll function, right or left mouse click, keyboard shortcuts, special keyboard, etc.
- File formats supported: Raw, Wav, AIFF, mp3, Pro-tools Sd2, Musifile, Eela Audio, BWF, etc.
- play a cut sequence,
- rename it,
- paste it,
- and save it with another name.
The free Snippet LE 126.96.36.199 version includes the same features as the Radio-Assist 8 Snippet tool version but it has been developed as a separate application and therefore, it doesn't operate on any database.
With this new version, Snippet LE 8 has successfully passed high standards of compatibility, reliability, and performance of Windows® 7 (x64) and Win XP Pro (x86) certification.