- This version is comapatible with OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) and supports "Gatekeeper".
- The USB Audio Driver is required to connect one of above USB audio devices to your computer.
- When using the above products, even if the USB Audio Driver is not installed, a class compliant driver (OS standard driver) is automatically applied when the product is connected to the computer with a USB cable.
- In some cases, depending on conditions or the specification of the computer, a drop-out noise in a recorded audio file can be produced as a result of an interruption in the signal flow. Usually setting the buffer size to a higher value can eliminate the problem however, if you encounter this issue when using the class compliant driver, and setting the buffer size to a higher value does not resolve the problem, please try the USB Audio Driver.
- We also recommend you to use this driver when you want to try buffer size setting lower than a class compliant driver.
[V1.1.0 to V1.1.0-2]
- Yamaha USB Audio Driver has been confirmed to work properly on Mac OS X 10.8
- The installer now supports Gatekeeper.
- An uninstaller function is included. For details about using it, refer to the included Installation Guide.
|OS||Mac OS X 10.5.8/Mac OS X 10.6.8/Mac OS X 10.7.x/Mac OS X 10.8.x|
|Memory||512MB or more|
|HDD||10 MB or more|
we help customers how to start a bitcoin exchange and earn money
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Changing of Audio Preferences in Skype® for Mac® OS X™
Audio Production and Best Music Production Software For ...
DVD Ripper for Mac-The best DVD and movie ripping software